Harrison Garden Blvd is a street located at Yonge and Avondale that features 8 luxury highrise condo buildings. Located right in the heart of Toronto’s North York, Harrison Garden is the highest demand street in District C14. The units with south exposure feature a fantastic downtown view, which only gets better at night. Each building has amazing amentities such as pools, tennis courts, bbq area’s, virtual golf, recreation centers, fitness rooms and exercise rooms.
16 & 18 Harrison Garden Blvd.
- The Residences of Avondale North and South Tower.
- Built by Shane Baghai
- 27 floor highrise building
- Complete 2004
28 & 30 Harrison Garden Blvd.
- Spectrum North and South Tower
- Built by Menkes
- 23 floor highrise (30) & 27 floor highrise (28)
- Complete 2003
51 & 55 Harrison Garden Blvd.
- Mansions of Avondale East
- 10 floor midrise (51) and 14 floor midrise (55)
- Complete 2002
78 & 80 Harrison Garden Blvd.
- Skymark Center at Avondale
- Built by Tridel
- 31 floor highrise (78) and 29 floor highrise (80)
- Complete 2005
Steven Campbell, Sales Representative
Sutton Group Central Group Realty Inc., Brokerage*